Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Spotting Scope cover?

HuntNRef

Looking for suggestions for spotting scope cover. Thinking neoprene, I don't want something bulky, just something to protect the scope in my pack and in the field. Its for a Swarovski STS 65mm.

I am looking for the same thing. A leave-on cover. I found some Kowa ones that may fit the angled Vortex Viper HD, but may end up making my own out of treated Cordura. The military taught me to sew believe it or not. Will sketch it up and make it if I get the time. Will post pics or blog it up when that day comes.

I had asked a while back too.
Have Scopecoats on my rifle scopes.
My problem is I have an Alpen & no one makes anything for older models. The zipper on the original bag/case failed as soon as I took it on a pack trip ten yrs ago.
Looking @ Opticron bag/cover or a Kings Scopecoat for a Swaro 65 straight as that is about the same configuration/size as my Alpen. As long as the front & back have dust covers. Might have to modify.
The scope is rubberized & very rugged,but the big front lense cover does not snap in & can fall out....a pain.
The rear is a fine thread screw on.....also a pain.
I was tempted to cut up & sew one out of my surf vest I do not use anymore......or a velcro adjustable knee brace to wrap around it...lol

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back