Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

When do people have time to listen to podcasts...

I really like the listen later feature on stitcher. I listen while I'm on the stand and dont have great service!

Driving on hunting trips or whenever i'm in the truck. Sometimes I listen if i'm doing some mindless cardio and occasionally at work.

I work from home most of the time and usually have some sort of podcast on whether it's Joe Rogan, Meateater, Randy, or whoever. I will even stream hunting videos on one monitor while I work on the other ones. This time of year has been pretty slow though for hunting media so I can't wait til things get going again.

Edit: Quick shout out to John Dudley of Nock On. Even during this slow time of year he has been cranking out some great content.

Last edited:
Over 120 miles round trip to work everyday driving through Boston frees up more than enough time. Wish MeatEater would do one every week rather than every other.

Newbie here. I binge listened to Randy Newberg's podcast and Meateaters podcast everyday at work for weeks when I first heard about them! Great podcasts! I also enjoy Gritty Bowman, The Rich Outdoors, Hunt Backcountry, Shoot'n the bull, Jay Scott outdoors, JRE, and Jocko Podcast just to name more than a few. What are some other ones than you folks like to listen to? I'm always curious about new podcasts out there! Absolute great learning tool and also passing the time, whether at work, on the mower, in the garden, or on the way to camp!

I listen while driving for work. I average about 60,000 miles a year driving. I also listen on the mower. I just started listening to podcasts and have listened to Aton of Randy's stuff and have re listened to a few of them a couple times!!

Baling hay. It's a great way to pass long days baling hay. I got a cord to plug my I phone into the AUX jack on the tractor radio, works great when I have enough signal to download one. After a month of haying I get darn tired of listening to the same songs over and over on the music channels. After a week I'm done with that.

doing housework, reloading, or they do much better at keeping me awake when traveling. local travel i just use the radio but when i'm going out of state I listen to the podcasts on my ipad or phone 7hour drives down to visit family go much quicker with randy & friends

Always when I'm driving. I have a library of different subjects I listen to. A while back I picked up one of those bluetooth devices that goes around your neck. It works great for listing while working out, working outside, just about anytime I'm not in my truck or at a computer. It actually works really well for taking phone calls too.

Just a little tip, start listening to all of your podcast on 2x. In the beginning it may sound like chipmunks, but after a minute or two you'll start hearing it like normal.

After you listen to a couple sped up, listening on 1x seems like everyone is talking in slow motion.

I normally listen to them on the way to school. It's and hour drive so I can listen to about one a day. And I also listen when I'm doing some school work.

Usually when I'm driving around town, which for me is usually to and from the bow shops/ranges here in Phoenix or if I'm in the truck for work I always have a podcast on. I have a few on my phone always downloaded, but I usually have either Randy or Shoot'n the Bull on, maybe The Rich Outdoors or Gritty Bowmen every now and again, especially if Aron is on, I get a kick out the the Aron-isms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back