When do people have time to listen to podcasts...

while driving, hiking, running, or at the end of the day while camping or hunting.

I listen to the mainly while driving to and from my hunts. Living in NY has me driving at least twice a year west to bowhunt. 24-30 hours sucks up a lot of pod casts. I usually do one Hunt a year that I fly to and I find podcasts are great in the airports and on planes to kill time.

I drive 65-70k miles a year for work across WY and MT. I have plenty of time to listen!

I'm a mechanic at a dairy farm so I listen while I'm working. Makes for a nice day when I feel like I'm hanging out with hunting buddies bsing about hunting.

Listen to most of the podcasts while at work, especially during weekend duty. Road trips are another avenue, makes driving across the stretch from Limon, CO to Salina, KS a touch better on my way back to visit family & hunting trips.

I have a 45 minute commute to and from work, four days a week, so I generally listen to podcasts then. I started listening to Hunt Talk Radio and Wired to Hunt about four months ago, and I've been catching up on old episodes while also listening to the new ones that come out.

I have about 6 hours per night at work when there is just myself and another guy who is also listening to podcasts. I never listened to podcasts until I got this night job. So basically I get paid to listen to Randy

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back