Yeti GOBOX Collection

Let's talk trail/game cameras

I bought a Bushnell Aggressor camera a couple months ago. One feature I wanted, was the companion solar unit that also has a lithium battery in it. So, I can use the camera with the solar panel or not. Bushnell also recommends using AA lithium batteries in the camera, and while they cost a lot more, they seem to last and last. I really like the microphone too. I had the camera mounted on fence post on an Elk trail in January, and everytime an Elk jumped the fence, they hit the tip wire and made a loud twang noise. Funny... I set this camera on "hybrid" mode, so it takes a still photo, and then immediately follows up with a video that you can adjust the length of on your preference.

I'm glad those Truth Cam 35 photos are still up. I think I'm going to try out a couple of them and learn the ropes of trail cams and scouting.

Thanks!

If I was running cameras from across the country, I'd get two lower priced units to put in the same general area. That way you have a much higher chance of getting at least a few pics.
A co-worker asked some of his younger friends why they had so many different brands of camera. They said they just take what they find in the woods and aren't picky about brand.

I don't know what those thing's cost but some people get really nice photo's from them. What I don't get is hanging it on a tree and leaving tit there? Anybody ever had one stolen? I wouldn't fix a hundred dollar bill to a tree and leave it either. Some of those photo's in here are really nice though. I'm guessing they are stored on a card? How many pic's? Some of thoes would make dandy blow ups!

I took that bear into my photo processor site and cropped it. Only 800x600 pics. Tried a 4x8 pic and didn't work at that few pic's. Try to post it anyway, super photo!

Tried to get a 4x8 with it in a new photo share site. Didn't come out to bad. If it had the pic's I could make a 9x18 of it, they are really neat!

1JN5JrV.jpg

Last edited:
A co-worker asked some younger friends, why do you have so many different camera brands? They said they just use what they find in the woods.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back