Another New Treasure Valley, ID Guy

KurwaStronk

Hey everyone, I'm Neil. 36 year old dude living in Boise. I used to watch On Your Own Adventures all the time back home but never thought to join the forum til I started listening to Randy's podcast at work the last few weeks. I'm from NJ originally and hunted turkeys back home as a kid, and started deer hunting at 30 after a long time dormant thanks to playing hockey and joining the military. I moved to Idaho in 2014 with the intention of getting back into hunting and fishing full time but it took about 2.5 years for it to happen. A buddy of mine who lives here got me hooked on duck hunting, and I hunted a few days during general deer season with a coworker this year, and I'm about ready to tear it up next year. I'm already looking at spring turkey and bear hunts.

Like I mentioned, I've got one good friend I hunt ducks with, but could always stand to get to know some more folks who like to do it all. Bow, rifle, shotgun, rod & reel, and whatever's in season.

Nice to meet everyone!

I can likely help you in the turkey category.....
Welcome

That'd be great. I miss turkey hunting and have some ideas about where I'd want to scout but no idea if it'd be fruitful or if I'd just be sitting there calling to nothing.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back