hello

amoor983

Hi all. My name is Andy. I work as a private lands biologist for a non-profit in the sandhills and canyons of western Nebraska. I am passionate about things wild, natural and free. When I am not nurturing my wife and kids or helping ranchers conserve grassland habitats, I work hard to procure my own food through farming, gardening, and hunting, especially big game and upland birds. I am always looking to sharpen my skills and trade knowledge. I am in the research stage of planning several big game hunts, and am especially interested in Colorado and all the big game species. In May I am getting a German wire-haired pointer puppy so my wife and kids have something to pet, and I have a companion to help scour the hinterlands of the high plains in search of gallinaceous birds and waterfowl. I would describe my hunt style as diverse, thrifty and intense; I'm on a budget and hunt mostly public land so I sometimes do things the hard way, but the satisfying and fulfilling way.

Welcome to the forum! You'll find a lot of useful info on this thread, especially about hunting the west.

Back