A big week for our platforms

I'm thrilled that things are going so well for this great experiment of yours! I really feel that your platforms are the only ones out there that embody everything about this lifestyle and these lands that are so important to me. Thank you for being such a tireless, enthusiastic, and articulate spokesman.

Now go take care of yourself this off season. We'd like to keep you around for a while :)

Congrats and well done to you and the whole crew!!
Thank you for all you do and for fighting the good fight.
I hope 2017 is even better for you all.

Randy, you have inspired more of us than you could possibly imagined. My wife and I could really care less about the other hunting programs with the exception of the Western Hunter. We have watched and listened and finally last summer bought our Wyoming PP for elk and mule deer, applied this year and struck out (we did swing for the fences) and have applied for our LE Colorado archery tags. The way you approach your hunts, the smile and sarcasm are real and the hunts are not canned. Your passion about public land issues, conservation and hunter ethics is felt and your shows are never about the kill. When we go to Colorado this year, we are there to hunt and enjoy something we have never seen or even thought about until a year ago and like so many others, we owe this to you. If we have the opportunity to hear a bull screaming while we are in the tent trying to sleep, that is a success, if we see an elk that is a miracle and if we happen upon a suicidal elk that would be the icing but not the reason we hunt. Best of luck to all this upcoming season.

Thanks for your hard work and vision, Randy. In this business, they say "content is king" and you provide the kind of authentic, thoughtful content people are hungry for. Your success gives me hope for the future of hunting and our public lands. Keep up the great work.

Another big week for our platforms. We rolled over 4 million views on YouTube. When I started this thread, less than three months ago, I was celebrating our 3 million marker.

Add to that, this week we had a podcast episode roll over 100K downloads for a single episode. Thanks to the Hushin crew for the help on that one.

We are editing a few episodes to put up on YouTube in April. Those will not be on TV. The 2017 hunts for this fall are all being filmed with the idea of YouTube and Amazon first, TV second. Our goal for this time next year, we will be to roll over the 10 million mark in YouTube views. An optimistic goal, but one I think we can reach.

YouTube 4MM.jpg

I can't thank you all enough. But I'll try. Thanks so much.

Keep it up, Randy! The hunting community needs more like you and your team fighting the good fight. Thanks for your hard work.

If you put up good content, they will watch it. Thanks for spreading the message, and for a raft of fun to watch videos.

We still don't have cable TV, so I can either watch the DVDs or go on-line. Having all this on-line is great.

Thanks again.

I love the Youtube videos, it's the only way I get to watch the show

Congratulations, Randy! Yours is the best hunting show there is, and we can't thank you enough for your work on keeping public land public.

I'm genuinely happy to see you doing well.
You do more for the public land user than we can possibly do for you.

We got rid of our cable/direct tv a couple years ago. An HD antenna and a Smart TV have changed our viewing world! Love watching the podcasts and show on the You Tube channel! Thanks for paving the path forward Randy.

Congrats Randy! Thank you so much for the effort you put into your shows. There are few shows online that display the truth and wholesomeness of hunting like yours. I enjoy watching and re-watching the YouTube episodes and cant wait for this years episodes to air. The podcasts are perfect background noise while working at my desk. You even inspired me to go out and start trapping this season for the first time with your muskrat videos. Keep up the great work!

Just wanted to post a quick thank you Randy for putting up these youtube videos. Spring has been late up here in the northeast and these are handy for evening viewing. As an aside, the wife really likes a lot of the landscape shots and enjoys watching your shows as well (she just asks me to warn her when the killshots are coming).

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back