Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Been a good year (pic heavy)

Wyatt G

After being confined to my house for over a year and a half due to a rare nerve disease in my knee and back injury and a three month long trip halfway across the country to stanford children's hospital, i was due for some fishing! And that's exactly what i did.
This was my first year floating rivers vs lake fishing and i have to say i've been converted, i've been able to catch much more and much better quality fish. So rather than bore you with my terrible writing skills, i'll just throw up a bunch of pictures that can tell the stories better than i can.IMG_2772.jpgIMG_2911.jpgIMG_2910.jpgIMG_2775.jpgIMG_2773.jpgIMG_2768.jpgIMG_2766.jpgIMG_2759.jpgIMG_2754.jpgIMG_2630.jpgIMG_0224.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2606.jpg
    IMG_2606.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG_2771.jpg
    IMG_2771.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 431
You definitely made the best out of getting back out! Even snagged a 200lb + fella! Btw, that had to hurt a little!
Glad you're back enjoying the outdoors!

Going fishing seems like the right thing to do after being laid up for over a year. Looks like some great fishing spots you've got there. Thanks for sharing.

Happy to see you took a little time for yourself. Battling an illness/disease can wear on a person.

I thought your brief write-up was good and I certainly enjoyed the pictures.

Thanks, for sharing. Good luck with your future adventures.

Wow, Yes you did go fishing! Time on the water is so good for my soul, yours too so it seems.

Doesn't get much prettier than your part of Arkansas. Good way to get the recuperation party started.

You definitely made the best out of getting back out! Even snagged a 200lb + fella! Btw, that had to hurt a little!
Glad you're back enjoying the outdoors!
it didn't tickle for sure, the part that hurt was breaking out the pocket knife to avoid a trip to the emergency room. shoots, that eel was ugly. i never knew that we had them in this area and it was quite a surprise when my buddy pulled it out of the water.

Glad you're on the mend and I hope it just keeps getting better. Those are some great small-mouth, congrats! Fishing can sure help mend a guy in a hurry ............... or the lack of it, well that's just bad.

Back