2017 Alaska Moose/Caribou Hunt - Booked!

Did you buy your 2017 license and tag yet ?
Get them before Jan 1 when the price doubles.

Yes indeed! They're sitting on my living room table, but thanks for the reminder. Getting 2018 tags next year will put a crimp in the wallet - but worth every cent. :)

This will be my 5th trip with 40 Mile... I have to get this moose monkey off my back. We'll be in the field for 12 days. Can't wait for this one... Ed F

This will be my 5th trip with 40 Mile... I have to get this moose monkey off my back. We'll be in the field for 12 days. Can't wait for this one... Ed F

When you flying into the field Ed? We're flying out from Tok on the 4th, planning to hunt through the 15th.

The 10th thru the 21st.... Any bull unit bowhunt. It doesn't look like we'll cross paths during our trips. Save us some pizza at Fast Eddys.... Ed F

OH....good to know you have been thru this before with air taxi and using same one. That bull you shot in 2006 must have been nice. I was ecstatic about my 60"er and people, that live there, call that a meat bull. Hard to imagine one of those monsters we saw at long distance. know you are going to have a blast. And Ed, 2 comments below!!..just get gear together and GO!!! You will not redret it.

Curious how did your trip end up
Did you fill your tag

Shot a nice caribou, and ran an adult grizzly off the mountain where we camped. The thread is titled "2017 Moose and Caribou Hunt" and is posted on page 2 of the Alaska Hunting threads...

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back