Nevada Cali Bighorn Hunt

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, glad I could I could share it! Hopefully one of these years I'll get to write about my own sheep hunt!

Amazing story! This was thoroughly gripping--better than most of the articles that get printed in hunting magazines. Congratulations on the adventure, and an incredible ram!

Excellent hunt, write-up and pictures. I really appreciate you taking the time to include us in your experience. For some of us, this may be the closest we get to the real deal.

Excellent write-up and the pictures are beautiful; that Nevada sky is amazing looking! It's also pretty awesome to see someone do such a thorough documentation of a hunt where they didn't hold the tag.

Awesome post. Good write up amazing pictures. Everyone I meet in nv tells me your the best Good luck charm, this is Mike that took out cody with my dogs on his bear hunt. I figured you would have drawn by now. Been waiting for a call.

Great write up and pictures! Congratulations to your BIL on a very fine ram.

Awesome post. Good write up amazing pictures. Everyone I meet in nv tells me your the best Good luck charm, this is Mike that took out cody with my dogs on his bear hunt. I figured you would have drawn by now. Been waiting for a call.

Hey Mike, awesome to hear from you. Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad I can be of some help to everyone else because I don't seem to help myself much, haha. I keep hoping to draw and you will for sure be one of the first guys that gets the call, I think I'm cursed when it comes to tags though!

Wow man that's one of those GENUINE, no hyperbole, once in a lifetime experiences I'd jump to go along on! Absolutely awesome!

A beautiful healthy baby girl and a Roman-nosed stud. Pretty awesome and both a joy to witness from such close proximity; congrats to you both and thanks for the pics & write up!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back