hello from utah

35cal

new to the forum but I've been reading the bear forums for awhile. seems like a great place to get useful info.
I usually only draw Utah muzzleloader buck tag every year, but decided next year I will branch out to neighboring states to do a spring bear hunt. Utah has some great hunting but getting tags is tough.

yeah it was a nice hunt. lots of elk. last couple years it became control cow elk permit, any one holding spike bull or general deer tag could buy two cow elk tags otc for $35 for the Wasatch unit. they did that a few years and then turned it into a private land only cow elk tags this year.
saw a big group of cows up hobble creek canyon on thangksgiving. my brother and I each got a cow up hobble creek last year during the muzzleloader hunt.

Welcome! My first elk was a cow shot just above Springville. Kinda fun to park next to very high $$ homes and head up with a rifle.

Hey duck hunt. I was born in Dubuque. Lived outsid Ottumwa for a few years too. I have family in Cedar Rapids and Dubuque.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back