I can't help it.

Heart ain't broke yet nhy. My concern is how far the defense can hold up into the post season. Hey BlakeA, so far Dak has been solid. Couple if the guys you mentioned usually fail this time of year. The kid can play, and I wouldn't bet against him yet. I like the back-up in place too. I love the hater logic. mtmuley

Not a hater. Just a realist. Dak has had a heck of a rookie season no doubt. How can you root against the guy? His background story is amazing. You are right, the defense would be a concern. Poor defense leads to asking a rookie qb to do way to much against good teams which leads to disapointment. It just blows my mind how many Cowboys fans have become so arrogant to think that nobody other then New England (who believe it or not can definitely be beat) can pose a challenge to them. It gets old. Expecting a rookie qb to play lights out in the post season is ridiculous. No matter how good their oline plays, he will have to play lights out and put points on the board. It will be fun to watch no matter how he performs. Playoff football is second to none!

Like it or not. the Boys have been good for an industry that has had it's share of negativity and mediocre product.

Hey Blake, this Cowboy fan (Of over 40 years) is nowhere near arrogant enough to think that the Cowboys can't be beat, by any team. What is happening there right now works. Whatever this team does this year will be an accomplishment. The scary thing? They are all just babies. mtmuley

Funny how when the Cowboys ae winning there "there are no dominant teams". Spoken like a true hater.

A first round bye, two playoff games at Jerry World, and the SB in Houston. Never even have to leave Texas. mtmuley

Do not play Rome tonight. Disaster waiting to happen. He is ready as a backup. Experienced and could do the job. Dak's job.

So much for the " hitting the rookie wall" nonsense. mtmuley

Yep, you can't get into Dak's head. He's not going to crack under any amount of pressure. As a season ticket holder at Mississippi State, I saw every home game that he ever played. He consistently dismantled SEC defenses. I still can't believe he slipped to the 4th round.

Just keeping my fingers crossed after whay happened to Carr and Mariota. Although we do have a much better insurance policy than the Raidersand the Titans weren't going to the playoffs anyway.

I personally think Dak and Zeke (and the rest of the starters) should only play for a series or two this week. I wouldn't play Romo, because if he gets hurt he has no trade value. I would let Sanchez and McFadden play. Still might beat the Eagles.

I would play the two stars at least 2 quarters. Either first half or 1st and 3rd quarters. Do not let Romo contaminate this team. Keep the boys focused. Sanchez is a good alternative, but not with Jerry calling shots. Rest some O lineman and hope no one gets hurt.

A bye week heals a lot of hurts!

Go Cowboys. There are at least 8 teams who could still win this!

Do not let Romo contaminate this team.

That's just crazy talk. How quickly you forget the Cowboys wen 14-2 in 2014 with Romo at the helm. If not for the controversial Dez Bryant "non catch" the Cowboys beat the Packers and perhaps win the Superbowl.

I think Romo is a slippery slope. I remember Seattle. I also remember Romo winning games with broken ribs. He can be outstanding.

The big but is that we do not need the QB debate going into the playoffs. Romo is very capable of lighting it up against Philly. Jerry is too pro Bono and would push for him. Might work. I like the current roster and current QB. Do not want to undermine his confidence.

Keep Romo on the roster. If needed, he could emulate George Blanda and be a Hero.

Do not hate Romo. I think he would mess up the chemistry!

Jerrah's torn but in a good place. Should he play Romo hoping that he runs well enough for the tire kickers to take notice and take him (and more of the cap punishment) off his spreadsheet..or does he save the mileage and market him on past performance. Make no mistake, it's his, not Ginger's, decision. Romo is good insurance during the playoffs. If Jerrah plays it safe and rests Dak, and Romo shatters again......$$$$$

Early reports/leaks/rumors is that Sanchez activates....smart move IMO.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back