I can't help it.

Romo has made it 14 straight games this season without an INT!!!

Perfect scenario is win this coming week, then rest Dak and let Romo knock the rust off in Week 17 when it won't matter.

The hater talk has calmed down some. With this young team, it may be calm for awhile. Offense is solid. If the Boys get some consistent defensive play for the next month, look out. And yeah, Dak answered the doubters. mtmuley

Cowboys are better this year...they havent had much competition since the NFC is pretty ho hum.
The real test will be when they go up against anybody in the AFC.;)

The real test will be when they go up against anybody in the AFC.;)

You mean like the bengals, steelers or ravens?

The only concern I see in the afc is New England, far from anybody in afc.

My concern if Cowboys and Patriots reach the Super bowl, Belichek would have 2 weeks to prepare. Cowboys have a solid team with Garrett as the coach.

yes, they are. win it all or lose this year they are still that Team that has won 5 super bowls. Guess that strikes a nerve with fans of "other" teams.

Born in Dallas and we had season tickets so saw a lot of the great players in the 70s and early 80s.

Just like my 9ers! Almost as good as the Steelers.

It's no secret I'm not a big fan of the Cowboy's front office...and I still think the blind hog analogy is apropos, but I think this meme is funny.

mtmuley...they gonna break your heart, trust me.

I wonder if the Cowboys will just buy out Romo's contract

You mean like the bengals, steelers or ravens?

The only concern I see in the afc is New England, far from anybody in afc.

The fact that Dallas needed 4 failed 2 point conversions, a missed field goal, 2 BOGUS PI calls of over 25+yards in favor of Dez Bryant, and needing a colossal collapse by a defense in the 4th quarter with less than 40 seconds to go in order to win in Pittsburgh who had just lost 3 consecutive games should more than concern you. If you think the Patriots are the only team in the AFC that can beat Dallas you are in for a rude awakening.

I don't blame the die hard Romo fans for wanting him in there. This is the closest America's Team has came to sniffing a super bowl in 20 years. With Romo, you KNOW he can win in a shootout. He has had some legendary performances. Odds are he will turn it over at a key moment but still, he can light up the scoreboard(at least the OLD Tony Romo could, who knows now). Can't say the same about Dak. At least not just yet. He will complete over 30 passes yet not eclipse 300 yeards. It's all small ball and ball control which is fine until you play Aaron Rogers, Matt Ryan, Russell Wilson, or ever Matt Stafford. All of those guys are 4k yard passes with an ability to light up a score board fast.

I don't think there are any dominant teams this year and it wouldn't surprise me a bit to see 2 wild card teams in the super bowl. Looking forward to it!

The fact that Dallas needed 4 failed 2 point conversions, a missed field goal, 2 BOGUS PI calls of over 25+yards in favor of Dez Bryant, and needing a colossal collapse by a defense in the 4th quarter with less than 40 seconds to go in order to win in Pittsburgh who had just lost 3 consecutive games should more than concern you. If you think the Patriots are the only team in the AFC that can beat Dallas you are in for a rude awakening.

I don't blame the die hard Romo fans for wanting him in there. This is the closest America's Team has came to sniffing a super bowl in 20 years. With Romo, you KNOW he can win in a shootout. He has had some legendary performances. Odds are he will turn it over at a key moment but still, he can light up the scoreboard(at least the OLD Tony Romo could, who knows now). Can't say the same about Dak. At least not just yet. He will complete over 30 passes yet not eclipse 300 yeards. It's all small ball and ball control which is fine until you play Aaron Rogers, Matt Ryan, Russell Wilson, or ever Matt Stafford. All of those guys are 4k yard passes with an ability to light up a score board fast.

I don't think there are any dominant teams this year and it wouldn't surprise me a bit to see 2 wild card teams in the super bowl. Looking forward to it!

They are obviously heads and shoulders above Dak!

Aaron Rodgers - 3,781 yds
Matt Ryan - 4,336 yds
Russell Wilson - 3,611 yds
Matt Stafford - 3,720 yds
Dak Presscott - 3,418 yds

I will never forget the heroics of Tommy Romo.

My favorite was when he fumbled the snap on the game winning field goal in the playoffs against Seattle years ago.....:hump:

That said, when healthy he has been pretty damn good - and a good character guy, never hear a negative word about his conduct, etc.

They are obviously heads and shoulders above Dak!

Aaron Rodgers - 3,781 yds
Matt Ryan - 4,336 yds
Russell Wilson - 3,611 yds
Matt Stafford - 3,720 yds
Dak Presscott - 3,418 yds

Yes, yes they are. Dak may get there someday but it ain't this year. I will GLADLY take Arod, Ryan, Wilson, and Stafford in a shootout all day long and it's not even close. What's interesting is one could argue that all 4 of those guys are having down years (to their standards anyways) yet are still playing good ball. If you think that Dak is right there talent wise with those guys in his first year in the NFL than I applaud your fandom. You definitely love your Cowboys.

Along with beating the steelers, the Cowboys have also beaten one of your 4 heros that you listed already this year and will play another one of them this weekend. Guess we will find out.

Along with beating the steelers, the Cowboys have also beaten one of your 4 heros that you listed already this year and will play another one of them this weekend. Guess we will find out.

I didn't say anything about any of those QB's being my heros. I don't care for any of them personally. Especially Rodgers. But I'm a realist and all 4 of those QBs can ball. Two of them have Super Bowl rings and their arms played major roles in both of them. You said, other than New England, that nobody concerns you in the AFC. If my team hasn't been relevant as a WINNING football franchise in literally 20 years, and I was banking on a rookie QB to win a super bowl, I wouldn't take any playoff team lightly. There would be concerns.

Heart ain't broke yet nhy. My concern is how far the defense can hold up into the post season. Hey BlakeA, so far Dak has been solid. Couple if the guys you mentioned usually fail this time of year. The kid can play, and I wouldn't bet against him yet. I like the back-up in place too. I love the hater logic. mtmuley

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back