I can't help it.

Scoring touchdowns instead of fieldgoals would have helped the Queens. mtmuley

Cowboys first team into the playoffs. Where they go who knows. In nonetheless. mtmuley

Do the ESPN game pick. Picked the Cowboys of course. Also, that every other team would lose(Philly, Wash, NY Giants) They did and I felt good.

Big game with NY sunday night, hope they can make Giants lose 2nd in a row. But Eli has some great games against Cowboys defense. We just need to put some pressure on him.

I think this will be an entirely different game from their first meeting. Prescott is now on the same page as his receivers and Elliot has learned to choose his running lanes and not just run blindly into the offensive line. Bryant is healthy and not too many can cover him for the entire game. Witten and Beasley are very sure handed pass catchers. Also should the improbable should happen and Prescott gets hurt, what better backup QB to have on the bench than Romo?cowboy haters be like... I dont ubderstand. I prayed for them to lose.jpg

I agree they are good. But no matter how good they are they will still be the Dallas cowboys. Enjoy the ride mtmuley.

yes, they are. win it all or lose this year they are still that Team that has won 5 super bowls. Guess that strikes a nerve with fans of "other" teams.

Born in Dallas and we had season tickets so saw a lot of the great players in the 70s and early 80s.

Last edited:
Those two rookies have held it together pretty well so far. Pressure is about to ramp up. No JPP for the Giants. I see a heavy dose of EE. Especially in the second half if the score is tight. mtmuley

Weather report for the game looks horrible. Rain and 32 degrees. Dak is a southern boy, I think he will adapt.

Dallas running game is made for bad weather.

Go Cowboys!

Too bad we can't trade Romo and Jerry. My Staubach jersey has gotten alot of wear time this season!!

Things don't get any easier. Tampa Bay and Detroit are up next and they are both playing good football right now.

Sunday was a terrible game for the entire team. Prescott threw a lot of balls that were off target. Recievers dropped a lot of balls that should have been caught. One other thing I noticed was that Prescott never attempted to run when he was in trouble.

Well...I wonder if we will stop hearing from the play Romo crowd after Dak went 32 for 36 last night?

Did anyone...anywhere...not laugh when Zeke jumped in the Salvation Army pot? ....I mean, except for Coach Ginger.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back