Caribou Gear

I can't help it.

hahaha! that's funny stuff. they do have a great team this year, I'm not a fan my any means but I wish room had a chance to play with a well rounded team. dak sure has proven himself, and Elliot is the running back the cowboys have needed for years!

Whoever is responcible for assembling that offensive line is a genious. Picking Elliot was a pretty good move too. mtmuley

I'm a Mississippi State grad. We knew Dak was good, but had no idea he would be so good this soon in the NFL. We sure have missed him at State this year. We were ranked number #1 in the nation 2 years ago and will finish with only 4-5 wins this year. Not much has changed, other than not having Dak.

Mt. Muley, I know you cannot help it. They are that good. One of the most balanced team in the league. My only two hesitancies are the coach and owner. The offence , line, running back, the LINE is awesome, receivers are ALL PRO. Defense is ok to poor. I forgot the quarterback. but that is self evident!

Damn, I miss Tom Landry!

Whoever is responcible for assembling that offensive line is a genious. Picking Elliot was a pretty good move too. mtmuley

This ^^^
Little Beasley is an incredible emergency go-to as well! Witten is such a darn team player, he loses fantasy football value though as a "team player" he kicks ass keeping Dak a pocket and another emergency go to when the pocket folds! Bryant must have some form of gorilla glue sticky glove finger tips now that he is getting his rhythm back - amazing catches and then Elliott, sometimes I stare at the screen wondering how the hell he managed to burst right through a pack full of defensive hands grabbing onto him.

I'm not a Cowboy fan though give that team it's due... 10 or 11 wins in a row? Sorry Romo, y'er days are numbered considering they still have Sanchez as a backup QB.

I agree they are good. But no matter how good they are they will still be the Dallas cowboys. Enjoy the ride mtmuley.

It hurts me to say that Dallas is good, they really came from nowhere(kinda like Oakland).

Lots of GMs, one in particular in Indianapolis, needs to read and then re-read that first sentence. They don't, IMO, often get enough press but O line isn't a bad place to spend money and draft picks. That line of the 'boys is very good and quite young as well.

I've been a hater since face lift jerry ran Jimmy Johnson off, but I gotta say they're playing some good football.

If the Boys go just 2-2 over the last 4, it's home field throughout. But, home field doesn't seem to be an advantage for them. Not traveling and not dealing with weather is good. mtmuley

Back