Anyone Ever Hunted In Croatia?

tylerhouston

My family and I are taking a vacation next March from Abu Dhabi to Croatia and one of my wife's co-workers from Croatia said hunting there is quite popular and the wife is all in for allowing me to hunt a couple of days while we are on a family vacation. I would like to see if anyone has some recommendations. I am not looking for anything special. Only a couple of days maximum to hunt and maybe shoot a boar or something. Most animals are out of season from the little research I did so I was thinking a boar hunt would be perfect. One to two days would probably be enough. Only get to hunt once a year back in the States since we live overseas and would be great to get out even for a day or two and explore a new country and the game it has to offer.

Tyler, I have tried to send you several PMs but for some reason, I keep getting an error message. Here are a few pics:IMG-20161110-WA0000.jpgIMG-20161113-WA0001.jpgIMG-20161115-WA0001.jpgIMG-20161116-WA0001.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20161112-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20161112-WA0000.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 320
Tyler would love to know how the hunt went and what you had to do to put it together. My parents have been working abroad in Slovakia for the last couple of years and I have been meaning to put a trip together and take my dad hunting in Europe. Coming from a western US, public hunting background I'm not quite sure where to start... I'm assuming everything is private and outfitted?

Thanks MT_elk. Looks like a great place. I sent an email to this outfit yesterday so hopefully will get something booked soon for our March trip.

I would hunt there in a heart beat. a lot of game and some very rugged country too. I hunted Romania last May and some of these eastern European countries have some outstanding values and the locals are highly motivated to please you.

I would suggest looking at youtube as well to get a taste of some of the hunting there.

I would love to hear Mt-Elks take too.

Last edited:
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back