Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

SD Muley

blue devil

West River SD Muley, shot him on Sunday Morning. The old Ruger#1 .257 Ackley Improved did it's job.

Attachments

• deer8x6.jpg
    deer8x6.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 1,115
Great buck! I have saw some nice deer in SD when traveling in the area but never hunted there. That one makes me do some thinkin 1

3 miles north of where I hunt 4 years ago there was a 192" muley shot and that same year 2 miles north of where I hunt a 240" whitetail was shot

What a toad, congrats on the buck. One of these days I'll be able to stop my addiction of whitetail hunting for a season and go somewhere to muley hunt!

Beauty, shot with a classic rifle & caliber...congrats on the buck and excellent taste in firearms.

Pretty buck, congrats. Looking forward to start my hunt down there in a few days.

Dandy buck! We saw a very nice mule deer in SD hunting birds a decade ago. I've been getting points ever since. One of these years I'm going to have to cash them and just hope to see one like that.

Great deer for sure! Congratulations! Headed west Friday to help my daughter find one for her west river tag. Love it out there!

Congrats! Looks like your hunt went much better than ours! We got swamped with some big groups of hunters and that threw things off for a couple days. My buddy was able to snag a nice 8 point whitetail the second day, but that was all we could muster. Think if we had another day we would have been able to capitalize.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back