PEAX Equipment

2016 SK whitetail hunt

Sask hunter

Tomorrow afternoon I am going to try and get off work early run traps and drive a few hours back to the west side of the province. I will then spend the next 2.5 days scouting for whitetails and calling coyotes. Hopefully I can spot a few good ones to focus my attention on when I rifle season opens on November 20. Wish me luck and stay tuned for pictures!

With it being so hot the coyote calling sucked. Did manage to help my sister fill her mulie tag seen a few other nice Mulies and three shooter whitetails. One should be pushing 160"

My sisters mulie

Look on the left side of the picture for the white horns on this mulie. I know it's a crappy
Picture. He is the biggest 3x4 mulie I have ever seen. He would have been over 200" as a 4x4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 489
Night before season we put a 155" 5x4. Our hopes were high for the next morning. Two minutes into shooting legal I seen the buck I ahot with two does. Somehow missed him as he was trotting on the first shot but put him on his nose as he was running with the second shot. Guess I was too excited and my eyes played tricks on me causing me to think this was the big guy from the night before. We hunted the next few days and never seen that big 5x4 again. Our final morning my GF shot a yearling doe. She will be delicious

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tracker boat
Back