Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Another one

MTGomer

I happened into this female Saturday just a few miles from where I got last years. IMG_4455.jpg

Very well done!! I'm pretty sure, if given the chance, I'd pass on most any other critter for a chance at a wolf.

Great job. Killing a wolf is a rare trophy. Killing two in back to back years = amazing!

Awesome! What do you do with the pelts and skulls?

Last years I got a full body mount of. Theres a thread a few down from this one with pictures.

This one will either be just tanned or maybe a rug. Haven't really made up my mind.

As for the skulls, last years skull is just sitting on the base of the mount for now, but I should come up with something neat to do with them.

Congrats! Is that area overrun with Wolves? Or do you think you were just fortunate to get an opportunity at two?

Congrats! Is that area overrun with Wolves? Or do you think you were just fortunate to get an opportunity at two?

I think its pretty much void of wolves during a good part of the year, but the sign really starts showing up in October. I think they are following migrating deer.

I think its pretty much void of wolves during a good part of the year, but the sign really starts showing up in October. I think they are following migrating deer.

That make sense. Whatever the reason, you have definitely accomplished something very few others have.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back