Caribou Gear Tarp

Randy Newberg, Hunter wants your ideas for future videos

As much as I love the main 3; elk, deer, antelope. I thoroughly enjoyed your buffalo. I would like to see more of the moose, sheep, mnt goat, buffalo, wolf type hunts. They seem more premium. I live by proxy in those 20 minutes

'Rat trapping for kids! Quite seriously, I grew up in the swamps and marshes but it seems a little daunting with the big water in Montana.
I've always been interested in Coues deer as a DIY hunt, though you may have done some I missed. I like to think I could glass all day with a spotting scope but in truth it is probably brutal...
Also I'd like to see some walleye fishing since your video presentations are great but my ideas of fishing videos are all 1980's style southern guys, and from you I might actually learn something.
I'd also like to figure out when you sleep, since you are the most insanely busy person I know.

Ohio, stand hunting for whitetails on State Forest, or Nature Conservancy property. Partly because I can't see Randy sitting still that long lol :D

we could arrange public land hunting for bear in PA, bear drives can be fun but probably not great youtube material.

i posted over in the freshtracks but will throw the pertinent part here too:
a hunt, fishing trip, or gathering of some sort for your family and your camera crews' families so they can have some of the fun too, just a thank you from you guys (and your viewers) to their parents, spouses, kids, that allow you to travel and them to travel with you through so much of the hunting seasons

Randy or the Mrs., better yet both, doing a cooking video preparing for the upcoming fall season.

How about a duck hunt with mtmiller, I mean I did see Randy and Matt shooting the new Legacy shotguns. Besides Craig's pup is a internet start, might as well put him on the TV.

I don't know if you all have ever hunted western KY, but the Pennyrile state park has some amazing deer hunting. Its all OTC for bow, you can camp out there and there are some monsters. Look up the Pennyrile buck if you get a second.

How about a backpack, dall sheep hunt in glacier country? Might need to leave a bit of gear behind, but I think the reduction of "production quality" would be offset by the scenery.

If we must go with fishing... then salmon sharks from a kayak.

Hey big Randy,

You have alot of great content for newbie hunters! Would love to see a tutorial of how you sight in your scopes in detail. Take us on a day at the range with a new leopold scope, how to bore sight, properly benching the gun, how you dial MOA, and maybe even practice pointers (breathing techniques, shooting in different positions etc)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back