Randy Newberg, Hunter wants your ideas for future videos

MikeMaland

1. I would love to hear you narrate the history of hunting. Native tactics mountain men ect.....

2. Fishing the west, targets and tactics for those that like to a little of both on their hunt.

3. Historic break down of each big game animal from the past to present.

I want private videos sent directly to me ...not the entire AL GORE Internet of exactly how he is so successful finding animals everywhere he goes!!!!

Thanks in advance

I'd love to see how Newberg handles the butchering process. Everything from where to cut to packaging. Would love to see some of your favorite dishes/ recipes.

I would also like to see the butchering process on how he breaks down the hams and some of his wife's recipe's

I want to see the clips where he says something witty with parsley between his teeth, and falls on his backside in a creek, and belches mid-sentence, and misses so badly he looks mortal, and angry clips when things just don't work out. Bloopers.

I would like to see a video of how to remove elk lower legs with a knife, so I don't have to look at pics of people packing out lower legs on quartered elk.:) Not that it really bothers me, I just feel sorry for them.

This /\

it's painful to see.

For YouTube, it would be cool to see some small-game/upland bird hunting or even some walleye fishing & walleye fishing tips.

With Randy's passion for grouse hunting, I'd love to learn some of his tips on hunting, field dressing and cooking grouse. I'd welcome tips and tricks on other upland birds as well.

More map scouting info - and you can use a map from some other part of the world so we won't know where you hunt. But show how to eliminate areas and look for sanctuaries and such.

I would love to see a wilderness hunt in Northern California for Blacktail's. Some say they're the most difficult deer to hunt, I would like to see how a back country pro like Randy and his crew tackle it. The only Blacktail hunts I've seen in California on TV have been on private property which we all know makes it a lot easier.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rimfire45
Back