7mm 150 ABLR

The results have been mixed with the ABLR, from what I have read. I have never personally tried them, but it looks to me like they would really be good for moderate velocity-if they shoot well in your gun.

I'll stick with the Partitions and Interlocks, personally.

I could never get the 150's to shoot. Several other weights/calibers have been good for me but the 150's were a no go

I have the 150gr. ABLR's for my 7mm Rem Mag.
While a lot of people have had their best results with them about 0.040" or better off of the lands, my rifle likes them 0.005" to touching the lands.
Have been using Alliant Reloder 26 with these with good results accuracy wise. Not as accurate with Reloder 25.

Note, at 600 yards really had to true my Strelok ballistic calculator for the high BC.

worked great in a savage 111. h4350 I believe. 1/2 moa at many distances. worked up pretty fast too. dropped an antelope in its tracks (80 yards), a whitetail ran about 8 steps (250 yds), and a fawn about 50 (70 yards).

I started using them this last spring and i have been very happy with them they shoot well under 1/2in groups at 3350fps i have shot them out to 1360yds and still shoot outstanding even at that range but i have only shot a antelope and a deer with them 1 at 207yds and 1 at 180ish so i cant really speak to how they do on game at long range or bigger game such as elk

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back