Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Son

So sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine losing a child. May God wrap His loving arms around you during this difficult time.

I've had a couple of setbacks, but nothing that compares to what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Even if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

I cannot imagine what you and your family are going through. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
    “The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.” - Jack London

Sorry to of your loss! I couldn't imagine how it feels to lose a child.
    I have five kids and will hold and hug them more.

God's purpose for your life is far greater than you can imagine. He has a plan behind your pain. Trust God Always.

Thoughts and prayers from my family to yours. May you find comfort in these troubling times.

One of my favorite radio personalities signs off every show with " do like I do tonight, hug you children" not much better advice. Sorry for your terrible loss.
    HD

Like others, I wish I had magic words that help.....

Prayers....

No words.
    "Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much." John Wayne

So sorry for your loss

Wise words. Sorry about your loss.
    "There are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, its melancholy, and its charm." ~TR

"He was a mighty hunter before the Lord." ~Genesis 10:9

As a father to two young daughters, 1 and 4 years old, I can't even imagine what you're going through, we will pray for you and your family...

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

I thank all of you so much for your kind thoughts and prayers. I really hate to be a drag, but know that there's some great people on this site and just hope to help you get a little more out of life. Have a great season & may God bless all of you and your families/friends

14. Default

Oh woww I just cant even imagine ..I am so so sorry for the loss of your little boy . DAMN DAMN DAMN

I cannot imagine the void left from such a loss. May god bless you,your family, your little boy, and ease your pain and sadness.
    Last edited by JMG; 11-09-2016 at 03:25 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Great White Buffalo sorry for your loss. October 26 was the 10 year anniversary of my 19 month old son Jeremiah. I named him after Jeremiah Johnson the mountain man and he would have been hunter #2 with me along with my other son. I do know your pain and it seriously sucks. I'm sending prayers for you and your family. Hold each other tight and talk about your son all the time. As painful as that is it truly brings joy to the heart and you never ever want to forget the memories that you guys made. Remember that everyone grieves in their own way and own time.

I do not know you but I am putting myself out there if you should ever want to talk shoot me a PM and I'll give you my cell phone number.

David

So sorry to hear this. Its a sadness that never leaves, but having the courage to talk about it helps. We lost our little girl this spring at birth. It was the worst day of my life and one I hope no one ever has to endure. Keep your friends and family close.
    "No Kuiu here"

I hope you are healing.

Hugs and compassion.

Wish I could do more.

Praying for you during this difficult time.

20. Default

Prayers for you and your family, brother.

My prayers go out to you and your family. I am very sorry for your loss, and cannot imagine how difficult it must be.

Time is a wonderful healer if you allow it to be. Some things in life cannot be explained now, or ever. Your son is in a wonderful place right now.
    There are two kinds of fishermen in the world. There are the guys in your party, and there are the assholes.
    -John Gierach

22. Default

So sorry to hear of the loss of your son. May God grant you strength and comfort as you grieve.

I cannot imagine what you must be going through. The loss of an innocent child. Prayers sent your way.

Nothing can possibly make up for the loss of a child, not time, not others, not anything, so embrace each other and hold dear the memories you have of him so that he will be with you forever. In time most of the pain will subside but the good memories will remain enabling us to go on.

We'll pray for your peace and understanding. RT
    Everything will be alright in the end. If it is not alright, then it is not yet the end.

Acts 24:15, sorry bro.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast