PEAX Equipment

My Son

There is nothing that can be said that can ease the grief I'm sure you must be feeling. I'm so so sorry for your loss.
I have a 15 month old boy myself. This post has made a difference in the way I will look at him tonight.
For what it's worth, you and your family will be on my mind and in my prayers.

I can't imagine the magnitude of loss and pain you feel. I'm truest sorry you had to go through that. I have a 3&6 yr old and it is my worst nightmare that I would have to experience that.

Stay strong

I honestly could never imagine what you and your family are going through. That is tragic news. My deepest condolences for you during this most difficult time. I am so so sorry for your loss and you will be in my thoughts and prayers my friend. Keep your head up and be there for one another during this tough time.

So sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine losing a child. May God wrap His loving arms around you during this difficult time.

I've had a couple of setbacks, but nothing that compares to what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

God's purpose for your life is far greater than you can imagine. He has a plan behind your pain. Trust God Always.

Thoughts and prayers from my family to yours. May you find comfort in these troubling times.

One of my favorite radio personalities signs off every show with " do like I do tonight, hug you children" not much better advice. Sorry for your terrible loss.
HD

As a father to two young daughters, 1 and 4 years old, I can't even imagine what you're going through, we will pray for you and your family...

I thank all of you so much for your kind thoughts and prayers. I really hate to be a drag, but know that there's some great people on this site and just hope to help you get a little more out of life. Have a great season & may God bless all of you and your families/friends

I cannot imagine the void left from such a loss. May god bless you,your family, your little boy, and ease your pain and sadness.

Last edited:
Back