Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Son

Default My Son

Hello everyone. I'm not too sure how to begin or end this. But, it's with terrible sadness that I have to admit that my two year old son died about a month ago today.

Please hug your children and grandchildren. My son was taken way too soon.

I have no words. Sorry for your loss

I'm terribly sorry for your loss, no greater hardship in life than the one you're going through. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Being defeated is a temporary condition, giving up is what makes it permanent.

Don't know what to say and can't even imagine the loss. Prayers are with you and your family.

I can't even imagine the grief you experience. God bless.
    we owe it to our children to give them two things, roots, and wings

Im very sorry to hear that.

Deepest condolences.

I cannot even imagine, and makes me sick thinking about it. I am so sorry for your loss, and thank you for reminding us to never take what we have for granted! !
    Can't figure people down there eating hog when they could feed on elk.
    Bear Claw "Jeremiah Johnson"

Sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you're going through. Prayers for you and your family.
    "Here is your country. Cherish these natural wonders, cherish the natural resources, cherish the history and romance as a sacred heritage, for your children and your children's children. Do not let selfish men or greedy interests skin your country of its beauty, its riches or its romance." - Theodore Roosevelt

I'm so sorry, you are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry. How terrible. So very sad to hear this.

Emrah

Condolences and prayers for you and your family. Thank you however for reminding us all what is important.
    Self proclaimed Founder, President, and Spiritual Leader of the I.S.V.F......Introduce Speedgoats to Virginia Foundation

I'm very sorry to hear this.

God works in mysterious ways, sorry for your loss.

Words do not help. I am so sorry. I cry for you. I wish I could help.

So sorry!

Chills, and feeling numb, I pray that you and your family will hold on to each other and love well.
    No one can go back and make a brand new start, however anyone can start from now and make a new ending.

"Ease is a greater threat to progress than hardship" Denzel Washington

I'm very sorry for your loss. May time ease your pain but know the memories will never fade. May God get you through this difficult time.

Wow. So sorry to hear this. Wishing you strength and comfort during this difficult time.

That's awful. I'm sorry.
    "To all those who work come moments of beauty unseen by the rest of the world." - Norman Maclean

As a young parent this is truly my worst imaginable fear in the world. My condolences go to you and your family. I am sorry for your loss.

Prayers for you and your family. So sorry for your loss.
    "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse."
    - Jim Rohn

Very sorry to hear about your son. Prayers to you and your family.

There is nothing that can be said that can ease the grief I'm sure you must be feeling. I'm so so sorry for your loss.
    I have a 15 month old boy myself. This post has made a difference in the way I will look at him tonight.
    For what it's worth, you and your family will be on my mind and in my prayers.

I can't imagine the magnitude of loss and pain you feel. I'm truest sorry you had to go through that. I have a 3&6 yr old and it is my worst nightmare that I would have to experience that.

Stay strong

I honestly could never imagine what you and your family are going through. That is tragic news. My deepest condolences for you during this most difficult time. I am so so sorry for your loss and you will be in my thoughts and prayers my friend. Keep your head up and be there for one another during this tough time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast