My Son

Great White Buffalo sorry for your loss. October 26 was the 10 year anniversary of my 19 month old son Jeremiah. I named him after Jeremiah Johnson the mountain man and he would have been hunter #2 with me along with my other son. I do know your pain and it seriously sucks. I'm sending prayers for you and your family. Hold each other tight and talk about your son all the time. As painful as that is it truly brings joy to the heart and you never ever want to forget the memories that you guys made. Remember that everyone grieves in their own way and own time.

I do not know you but I am putting myself out there if you should ever want to talk shoot me a PM and I'll give you my cell phone number.

David

So sorry to hear this. Its a sadness that never leaves, but having the courage to talk about it helps. We lost our little girl this spring at birth. It was the worst day of my life and one I hope no one ever has to endure. Keep your friends and family close.

My prayers go out to you and your family. I am very sorry for your loss, and cannot imagine how difficult it must be.

Time is a wonderful healer if you allow it to be. Some things in life cannot be explained now, or ever. Your son is in a wonderful place right now.

So sorry to hear of the loss of your son. May God grant you strength and comfort as you grieve.

Nothing can possibly make up for the loss of a child, not time, not others, not anything, so embrace each other and hold dear the memories you have of him so that he will be with you forever. In time most of the pain will subside but the good memories will remain enabling us to go on.

We'll pray for your peace and understanding. RT

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back