MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Fresh tracks episodes?

Oneye

I was just wondering how many episodes of fresh tracks there were this season? The last one I watched was the Antelope hunt was that the last episode of this season?

Ten each season. Since the antelope hunt there has been MT elk, Hunt Talk bear, and One-day Whitetail.

Ten each season. Since the antelope hunt there has been MT elk, Hunt Talk bear, and One-day Whitetail.

Are you able to upload them to vhx yet? That or YouTube are my best ways to see your show, I dont usually catch them on TV.

Are you able to upload them to vhx yet? That or YouTube are my best ways to see your show, I dont usually catch them on TV.

Nope. I have to wait a certain period of time after network airing. We are very close to that time expiring, so I suspect you will have them in both places within two weeks.

I'm not very happy either with my Cable TV Provider and/or the Sportsman Channel. I set by DVR to record new shows and they never show any of the shows as being new so they never get recorded. Also the descriptions of the show when they have them are usually wrong.

Back