Jason Balazs - Colorado

Jason Balazs

Good evening,
My name is Jason Balazs, and I am the owner of www.outdoorproductreview.com. I have been in the Navy for the last 26 years and am stationed in California. I try to make it home every year to chase elk and enjoy my native land. Right now, I am saving preference points for Area 201 archery elk and 3rd Rifle Mule Deer in area 2. With the point creep, it seems to grow farther and farther away.

Anyway, I ran across the video's on YouTube from Randy, and have to say they are some of the best, well produced, videos I have seen. I love the fact that it is real, over the counter, highs and lows, hunting that we all experience and love in an outdoor show. I have had the chance to be on a couple of shows, and the dramatics that are involved with the production and B-rolls really turn me off. However, his videos have to been the best raw entertainment that I have viewed.

Right now, I want to try to get tags in Nevada, Arizona, and even New Mexico. Just trying to figure out their regulations seems to be a challenge.

Thanks for letting me join this forum, and I look forward to reading all the great information that is presented here!!

Jason

We are very welcoming here....even to Squids ;) Look forward to seeing you around here and hearing some stories.....SFC B

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back