New Veteran center Facebook page...

SFC B

ALCON,
At the prompting of a couple of friends I have started a Facebook page called Veterans Hunting the West. It is pretty self explanatory and is meant to reach out to Vets that either hunt the West or are interested in doing so. My intent is to have Vets share our experiences, knowledge and resources with other Vets. I would like to extend an invitation to all HT Vet members to give it a look and contribute as you can. I am also trying to include links and mentions of other good stuff (like HuntTalk) to give folks all the information and knowledge available. Give it a shot and let me know if you have suggestions. Thanks SFC B

Thanks for the encouragement.....I am hoping it turns into something with even a fraction of the usefulness and information of this site.

Great site!! It's awesome that you're giving back to us. I'm trying to get together an antelope hunt with the Warrior Bonfire Program after I did a weekend with them and was seriously impressed.

Great site!! It's awesome that you're giving back to us. I'm trying to get together an antelope hunt with the Warrior Bonfire Program after I did a weekend with them and was seriously impressed.

All this is costing me is time.....and I have some working overnights :)

So far we have had over 800 visitors from 23 countries!! Please help spread the word so we can share!!!

Hey everybody, I am giving this a bump again for this season. The page doesn't have a ton of activity so far but I do use it as a place to post all of the Veteran specific opportunities (as well as general Western stuff) that I can come across. If you are a Vet please scroll through the posts to see what I have posted for resources. Also, if you are a disabled Vet (especially combat related) PM me as I am starting to volunteer with a group that does hunts and fishing trips for our group and have info on a few others. Best of luck to everyone as the season really starts going!!

I was lucky enough to spend yesterday volunteering at a family fishing and archery day from some Wounded Warriors and their families. Put some kids on bluegills and a couple of nice bass, even though it was a gloomy day. Also shot a compound bow for the first time and did better than expected. It was only a 35lb draw but I was apprehensive with my shoulder problems. The whole day was pretty encouraging.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back