Grip and Grin Pictures I don't really care for.....

Looks like he killed the whole family, Papa, Mama and Jr. Geeessshh. Wonder why many non-hunters have issues with hunting......

Got this one in the mail today from Maryland Matt. Tongue hanging out is always a nice touch (the deer, not Matt). I guess mudd'n off road while promising to protect public lands resonates with his base...

Attachments

• IMG_2467.jpg
    IMG_2467.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 418
I wanted to revive this thread as it has a lot of good info in it. I by no means am a great photographer, but I did learn a lot reading thru it and realized what mistakes I was making. Lately, on this forum there have been a lot of photos being posted that could of used the advice given through out this thread. Seeing pics posted like this one just make me cringe and it takes away from the experience you are trying to share. Please review the tips that got shared here so you can have good photos to share down the road.

To the OP of the pic, sorry, it is a good example. You shot a great deer. What I am talking about is the muzzle pointed at your head, the bloody mouth open, and the orientation making it an almost vertical hill. That all takes the viewers eyes away from of your success that your trying to show. A couple quick minutes staging it with that background you would of had an awesome photo.
View attachment 74428

Since this thread has been revived, I wonder how many head shakers about the muzzle direction in this pic also boasted of hiking with one in the chamber...

My youngest brother shot and then with his friend took this pic of a buck he harvested this year. I'm actually quite happy that he's taken lessons from his older brothers. A lot of guys in aus his age have deer with tongues hanging out, deliberately emphasise the blood, and sit over them.

Others may disagree

tapatalk_1532474305996.jpg

I love when they turn the antlers into a rifle or bow rack. Even better is when the prominently hold the gun like its the center piece of the picture.

I think he went AWOL. I think he posted a couple months ago. I never understood him, but he had some great posts!

Back