Randy's rifle holder.

raiderbowhunter

I'm sure it's been discussed several times over. I suck at searching the threads on here.

Can anyone tell me what kind of rifle holder Big fin uses? I have to switch from the stupid sling I have that is terrible. :/

Thanks in advance!

I can't stand carrying a rifle with a pack on so I am very interested in getting one of these. Does it get annoying carrying the rifle under your arm?

I can't stand carrying a rifle with a pack on so I am very interested in getting one of these. Does it get annoying carrying the rifle under your arm?

It takes a little getting used to at first, but I quickly became a believer. I had more trouble getting it adjusted so the barrel of my gun wasn't constantly hitting my hat and knocking it out of kilter.

Be on the lookout in early 2017 from Mystery Ranch and the new Quick Draw Rifle Sling. Very good design, and keeps the rifle on your shoulder as you would normally carry it, yet secures it via a quick-release chest strap as well as a rifle stock "keeper" that attaches to the pack waistbelt.

Be on the lookout in early 2017 from Mystery Ranch and the new Quick Draw Rifle Sling. Very good design, and keeps the rifle on your shoulder as you would normally carry it, yet secures it via a quick-release chest strap as well as a rifle stock "keeper" that attaches to the pack waistbelt.

Ive been waiting for them to come out with something.

Does the bolt of your rifle hit your arm, or can you adjust your rifle so it is not in the way?

Last edited:
If you guys haven't seen them yet, I'd google the new quick draw sling from MR. I have a gun bearer, but will be adding the new MR sling system to my pack. They also have holsters and some other very cool new gear for 2017.

I made a make shift gunbearer for elk season and it was awesome. I will buy one this spring for a bear hunt.

Take a look at the Stone Glacier weapon sling. I have one on a KUIU and one on a Badlands ultra day. I couldn't get used to the muzzle pointing forward with the Kifaru. I have nothing but good things to say about the stone glacier.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back