Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New to Forum, from Indiana

Jack Hoyt

Hello, First post here on Hunt Talk. I am a life long hunter for Whitetails and small game in the Midwest. I have deer hunted in all the States that surround Indiana and love it. I have also done a lot of DIY waterfowl hunting from Canada to Arkansas. I am a passionate bow hunter buy now own a custom 300 Win Mag rifle. In 2015 I went out west for my first Antelope hunt. I am finally at a place that bigger hunting trips out West are becoming feasible. This year will be my first time to Idaho for a Mule Deer hunt. I hope to learn a lot about DIY hunt planning and DIY hunting. My animals of preference are Mule Deer, Elk, Whitetails and Pronghorn. The States that interest me the most are Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho and New Mexico. A few years ago I started putting in for some preference points and I plan to do more each year. I am ready to learn more for sure!

John
Indiana Bowhunter Association VP

Welcome from Pa! I been going to Colorado but have been applying for Wyoming points.

Huge welcome from another Hoosier transplanted here in CO!! Born in INDPLS and family in the Warsaw area. This site is great and the people are very generous. I am in the Springs and hunt in GMU24/25 so feel free to hit me up anytime and I will share what I know. Is that 300WM going to get some IN usage this season? :) If you are out my way I know of a spot in town that has an actual tenderloin ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back