Big Fin, someone is posting your stuff on thier channel.

Huntin_GI

Big Fin, or someone who may be able to let him know (if he cares). Some is posting you content on his channel. His youtube name is Sean Aguilar. He keeps popping up on my feed as reccomended since I have watched most of the youtube videos you have out there.

I see that Randy commented on one of the videos a week ago. Randy probably needs to file a copyright infringement "strike" against this guy.

Last edited:
Confirmed. Odd that Youtube only allows flagging videos if its your OWN content they are infringing.

Thanks everyone. This has happened before so we'll go through and report them all. We were unaware of this current issue so it is much appreciated.

I see that Randy commented on one of the videos a week ago. Randy probably needs to file a copyright infringement "strike" against this guy.

I have filed such, but YouTube is so slow. I get so many people who steal our content that it is hard to keep up with it all. He gets paid for all the advertising revenue on those hijacked videos and I get nothing.

If you are so inclined, please report the channel of Sean Aguilar. If you report it, maybe YouTube will get off their arse. Click on "Report" near any of the videos or on his channel and make a report on his channel.

YouTube will ask for his channel link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCANt_ShDEN06Hid0C5RipFQ

Thanks for any help.

I have filed such, but YouTube is so slow. I get so many people who steal our content that it is hard to keep up with it all. He gets paid for all the advertising revenue on those hijacked videos and I get nothing.

If you are so inclined, please report the channel of Sean Aguilar. If you report it, maybe YouTube will get off their arse. Click on "Report" near any of the videos or on his channel and make a report on his channel.

YouTube will ask for his channel link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCANt_ShDEN06Hid0C5RipFQ

Thanks for any help.

I noticed this morning and reported the channel. Hope this gets resolved quickly for you Big Fin.

Big Fin didn't mince words either. I chuckled!

Randy Newberg, Hunter40 minutes ago
Hey asshole, you are again copying my videos and pasting them to your channel. Everyone should unsubscribe to this channel and report him immediately.

Thanks for any help.

Done.... that was painful, youtube needs to make is easier to report.

I reported their whole channel for Spam, just hoping to bring more attention to that channel doing something wrong. I figured Big Fin would have already done the copyright infringement report. Hopefully it was worth the time.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back