Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Yellowstone/ First Western Hunt

Elite7

Hey All!

My wife and I just got back from Yellowstone and our first ever hunting trip out in Wyoming. A few of the guys here on this forum sure helped me get going and I really appreciate the help. I have always wanted to hunt out west, but never thought it was something I could do because of my lack of knowledge and experience out west. I found Randy's YouTube videos one day online and it was the reason that I decided to finally get out there to hunt. We ended up killing a goat opening morning (trigger happy) and headed home. It only took about an hour for my wife to ask what should we come out to hunt next year. I told her we will be trying mule deer in Wyoming or Montana. I am sure that I will be bugging everyone this winter with questions regarding our Mule Deer Hunt 2017. I will also like to add the onxmap and gutless method are the best thing ever created! I hope everyone enjoys my pictures.

Thanks!

DSCN6114 (2).jpgIMG_2228 (2).jpgDSCN6336 (2).jpgDSCN6296 (2).jpgDSCN6287 (2).jpgDSCN6257 (2).jpgDSCN6247 (2).jpgDSCN6245 (2).jpgDSCN6219 (2).jpgDSCN6162 (2).jpgDSCN6124 (2).jpgDSCN6099 (2).jpgDSCN6086 (2).jpgDSCN6056 (2).jpg

Congrats! Awesome pictures and looks like you guys had a blast. Two of my buds and I are heading out Wednesday evening to Wyoming for our first ever western hunt. Hopefully we have a great trip and some success like you!

Great pictures and congratulations. It's very cool that Randy's videos motivated you to give it a whirl. It's also great that HuntTalkers helped you out. Thanks for sharing

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back