OnX Maps

I've enjoyed OnX Maps in Idaho this year. I'm using an android device and have no issues with any of the functions. I really like how I can place markers on the computer and reference them on the phone or visa versa. boundaries, land ownership, roadless areas, all if it has been very helpful. I'm sure they will get you taken care of if you are having issues. There is no sense owning multiple devices when you can get one device to do most all of it. The technology is there, just need to learn how to use it.

I have the app on my iphone X and it is light years better than a handheld GPS. Just used it on a multi-day off grid elk hunt with no problems. I still carry a handheld GPS and am wondering why.

Its been working great on my Iphone for about 6 months now, I haven't carried any other gps since.

I cant seem to get my waypoints to show up on the computer. They show up on my phone but not on the computer. What do I need to do to see them on my computer.

I couldn't find the button on the web viewer but the phone app has a refresh button. I would try that and then maybe log out of the web viewer and log back in.

I have the app on my iphone X and it is light years better than a handheld GPS. Just used it on a multi-day off grid elk hunt with no problems. I still carry a handheld GPS and am wondering why.

Same reason I still carry a compass. Back up. I use phone with OnX and several other GPS apps, a handheld GPS as backup, and a compass as backup to the backup.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back