Idaho coyotes

Idahoarcheryhunter

Don't know about anybody else on here but as September is winding down and elk season drawing to a close the one thing hitting me in the face is getting ready to go call some coyotes, I don't know what it is about this year so far but just out and about I've seen A TON of dogs already, thinking about heading out in the next couple weeks just curious if anybody would be interested in tagging along...

Yes if possible in dec. My son is a senior, i want to take him on a trip to hunt coyotes and meet new people and hunt a whole different area. Let me know if its possible in dec. We are looking forward to hear from you.

I'd Ben interested as well to tag along. Went out and spent my last day in 39 and heard nothing but coyotes. I knew I wouldn't see much after that. I was just actually thinking what kind of setup would be sufficient enough for coyote hunting.

Realizing I'm way late to this party but I was hoping to get some info on Idaho yotes! Heading west for spring bear using a reduced price tag so I'm limited to northern units. Are there coyotes that far north and do I actually stand a chance at getting on some, or will I just be calling in wolves... Thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back