Gallatin Trail MTN Goat

Nice job! Read through this thread more thoroughly than most. Steve, I'm impressed by your willingness to help out, regardless of your (and others') feelings on the situation. Glad it worked out!

Congrats to the young lady. Pretty neat that she shot a critter that was nearly as old as her.

I definitely came to this one late. Glad it worked out. Cool thing about goats is that you can pick them out pretty easy in GE. MT goats.JPG

What an ending to a thread that went "pair shaped" from the get go. Maybe the following would have made things better:

-Know your audience
-Resist the urge to scale your soap box
-Don't insult the most humble, accomplished guys on the site and try to pass it off as sarcasm

Just sayin.....oh, and I knew something was off when I first shook Randy's hand. My wife would have been jealous ;)

Computer jokey comment was directed right here. Who else can pound out a 1,500 word essay and finish it with a picture of them riding a dead goat from 1998.

I was choking on Buzz's B.S.

Now break out a picture of that long haired nanny you rode for the hero shot Buzz!

Generally I avoid pissing matches unless my leg or my urine is involved but that comment right there was positively priceless Steve!!

After all you got both barrels of 'ol Buzzard's Breath's shotgun... "the look at you... I can't believe how bad you suck" followed by the "look at how awesome I am". His two signature moves. Now alas he is out saving the cyber world from evil...somewhere else.

Glad that little girl got her goat though! Kids are funny in what they remember and how they remember it. I know kids who have been handed an amazing hunt and didn't even realize it. (let alone appreciate it) Others have been on a absolute disaster and had the time of their lives, literally changing the course of their life.

You are getting a bit long in the tooth, time to discover pack llamas for these adventures, you'll be happy you did and wonder why you waited so long.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back