Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2016 sheep hunt

The apex North American hunt. Nothing comes close in my opinion.

Congrats Ivan, I'm glad the tag went to someone who appreciated the challenge that it is.

That's an awesome story, hunt of a lifetime for the most of us. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Goat

A few more pictures.
20160916_174828_zpsygqgbftn.jpg

This large rock was in the middle of a paleo-moraine, about 1/2 a mile or more from the nearest mountain. It likely made it here via landslide.
20160916_115403_zpskhdtvjwg.jpg

He took a pretty big fall into the rocks, hope the taxidermist can patch his nose.
20160915_185253_zpso978gwlg.jpg

What a hunt and story to go with it. My patience sucks, but I read every line of this hunt. Thanks for taking the time to share this with us and congrats again.

Wow what a great ram, and adventure. Story and pics were great. Turns out I'm leaving home Thursday for the archery hunt in 14C, and I must admit the photos of the terrain are making me a bit apprehensive!

Wow what a great ram, and adventure. Story and pics were great. Turns out I'm leaving home Thursday for the archery hunt in 14C, and I must admit the photos of the terrain are making me a bit apprehensive!

That's a tough hunt. I hope you post a report when you return, whether successful or not. Good luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back