MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2016 sheep hunt

Thanks Oak, I'll surely need some luck. About the only thing going slightly in my favor is the hunt is closer to sea level than where I live (6000 ft), and I just spent 16 days in September at ~10,000 ft chasing elk in CO. Just getting a shot accomplishment would be a major achievement, and my biggest fear is a miss! My "bowhunting" confidence is in the crapper right now; Day 16 (yesterday, last day of elk season), I managed to finally get a shot, and managed to hit a 1/2" limb in my sight window. I knew it was there, and still managed to hit it, and not the bull. At least there probably will not be a limb to worry about on the sheep hunt, just dozens of other issues.

Last edited:
Good luck with your hunt, jrabq. A few big rams taken out of the Park this year, and many, many still running around. Tough hunt for sure, hope the weather holds.

That's got to be one of the nicest rams I've ever seen. And the country is simply stunning. Congratulations on an incredible hunt!

Dang, I missed this one. What a great hunt for an amazing ram. Thanks for sharing with us. Congrats!

I missed this too...
Congrats on an amazing hunt for a whopper of a ram!!
Thanks for sharing.
Great pics, as always...got me a new screen saver or 2 ;)

Congratulations, Ivan. Impressive story. Impressive ram. Impressive photos. Just awesome. Thanks for sharing.

What a great hunt and a gorgeous animal! I love that picture with the horns by the creek and the mountain in the background.

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back