Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New Mexico Archery Elk

I'm just now getting myself together after that heartbreak. I felt sick. But I'm back in his vicinity tonight. He's quite a 5.

Bugling is still pretty slow for me. All the mature bulls I have seen have had cows with them. Afternoons have been the toughest. Maybe tonight.

Headed back in to start the rest of the pack out. Got 4 hours sleep. Pack out isn't terrible. Maybe a mile with one 300 ft vertical climb

Nice...Can't wait to see pictures and hear the story !

Great job. Also looking forward to seeing pics of your bull. Hoping to hunt NM myself some day. Congrats!

Order of operations: Pics first, rest later (while we admire your bull).

Back on the mountain picking up my spike camp. Was pretty exhausted yesterday from the pack out. Have many pictures to add when I get back plugged in.

Sitting in a hotel room 12 hours from home, drinking a cold beer, and wanted to post some pics. Of course the hotels WiFi is complete garbage so I'll try a few from the phone. I think I spotted Big Fins listening device.08DDzyjQfqU4.jpg

My spike camp location was easiest to get to down a rocky, rough and generally truck impassable two track. I ditched the truck and loaded up the bike for the 6 mile ride.O8bvlvULqYcP.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back