Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hello From Oklahoma

RutNut

I was binge watching Newberg's YouTube videos this past weekend and noticed Hunt talk on his hat. Googled it and I Love this forum.

I am from Iowa and MN. grew up with a farming background been hunting since childhood. I currently live in Oklahoma. I am 45 years old. I love public land hunting. Mainly hunt whitetails from MN, Iowa, Kansas, to here in Oklahoma, with every thing from long bow to rifle. Try to go west as much as time allows. Building WY antelope points and CO Deer and Elk. Last time I hunted Colorado I harvested a small 5x5 during OTC 3rd season rifle. I am hooked and cant wait to go back.
I also love to shed hunt with my Lab. Going to be getting a Lab pup in about four weeks and plan on training this one to do both shed hunting and game recovery.

Hope to learn a lot here on this site. Thanks to those who keep it up and running.

Welcome to HuntTalk RutNut. I did fall in love with Tulsa while there for 8 years of school at Oral Roberts University. Looking forward to your contributions online with us.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back