Elk time

Thanks. I was looking at an elk on RMEF FB page that looked familiar, so I had to dig into pics from last year. It would be cool to see him again this year.

21706483006_4ba6051f7a_b.jpg

Made a cool 20x30 metal print.

Are these all on a wildlife refuge or free roaming? Great pics as usual.

Awesome. As soon as I saw a new post from mtmiller, I knew it wouldn't disapppoint. Thanks, miller mtmuley

I bought a couple photo's on line of a couple wild stallion's fighting, really nice photo's. Pretty disappointed when they got here, the guy put the copyright sign and his name in big broad white letters, stuck out really bad. Your's are as good as I've seen. It's there but does not attract the eye away from the photo's. Have you got a web site?

I bought a couple photo's on line of a couple wild stallion's fighting, really nice photo's. Pretty disappointed when they got here, the guy put the copyright sign and his name in big broad white letters, stuck out really bad. Your's are as good as I've seen. It's there but does not attract the eye away from the photo's. Have you got a web site?

Very nice of you to say. I just watermark stuff I put on the internet. Not sure why someone would sell a hard copy with a watermark, but of course I am not much of a business man.

I am not commercial, but here are some recent shots I have on Flickr.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130962485@N04/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back