Hello from northwest North Carolina!

Fleetwood

Hello everyone. I live in North Carolina but was drawn here after watching Randy's show and listening to his podcasts. Although I love my home here in the northwest corner of NC, I am jealous of you Westerners for sure! I hunt whitetails and try to incorporate the same principles I see in Randy's shows. We actually don't have a lot of public land near where I live but I try to do things the right way. I grew up hunting and am actively passing on the heritage to my 3 daughters.

You guys got a great thing going here and I'm honored to be a tiny part.

Howdy from north west Va. Don't hold back, do it yourself hunts are a lot more affordable than you think. Less than $1000 bucks gets you some nice hunts with good odds of success.

Welcome! My family has a little place outside Mount Airy. I was hoping to get up that way today to fish and check out our deer situation, but I don't think it will happen. Beautiful area where you are at!

Hey, Fleetwood... I'm in the same boat being here in North Texas, but without all the public land. Planning my first DIY backpack elk hunt in a couple of years so I can get a taste of what these westerners enjoy. Great to have you in the forum.

Beautiful country you live in. The Blue Ridge Parkway is one of my favorite places in the east.
Welcome.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back