Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hello From Texas!

bdlittleton

New to the forum!

Lifelong lover of the outdoors and angler. Started hunting whitetails and pigs 7 years ago and have fallen deep down the rabbit hole. Drew my first "western" tag this year and I'll be archery hunting Mulies at Elephant Mountain WMA near Alpine, Texas in November. Hopefully, if finances allow, I'll be archery hunting elk next fall.

Father of two, and about to gain a step daughter. Natural Resources consultant/ environmental scientist by trade.

Just saying hello!

cl_1.jpgcl_2.jpgwrk1.jpgbuck1.jpgdoe1.jpgpig1.jpgspike1.jpgdoves.jpgbass.jpgwrk2.jpg

Welcome. My son did a youth hunt at Elephant Mountain. Fun hunt. Be sure to look up. You will understand after you take a walk around the TPWD buildings.

Howdy from a fellow Texan AND environmental consultant! Looks like you might be a wetland delineation dude as well :cool: Enjoy elephant mnt. Beautiful but rough country. Pick the managing biologist's brain for sure, they know what's going on.

Welcome. Man... We've had some guys on here get some love from the TPWD draws this year. It must mean that my name's gonna be on that desert ram tag. :) seriously, congrats on the mulie tag. That'll be fun. Looking forward to the pictures.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back