PEAX Equipment

"Contractor attacked by wolf at Cigar Lake, Canada"

Sounds like a little more than a scare to me. Wonder if the wolf had rabies or was very habituated to humans or what was up with it.

Would be interesting to see a real story on it instead of just a little news blurb.

I read on the internet that non-native American wolves were transplanted into Canada from Yellowstone to protect the uranium mine that the Clinton Foundation gave exclusive mining rights to Russia for.

True Canadian patriots are en route to unlock the mine, after learning from the Mahleur fiasco they are armed with cheap beer and poutine.

BS. A true Canadian will very politely ask to unlock the mine, starting with the word please, and ending with 'sorry' :rolleyes:

Eating lunch and just got attacked. I'm not gonna have what he was eating. At least not here in wolf country. mtmuley

I worked a summer at a mine in Nevada and there were some pretty tame coyotes. They would take food out of lunch pales if you left it out, and they would stand like 15 feet away from men and equipment, not afraid of much.

One guy actually got fired the summer before for luring one behind a haul truck and then putting it in gear.

Perhaps wolves do the same up north.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back