Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hello from Oregon

Slim Pickens

Greetings from the great northwest! I have enjoyed watching Randy's shows and listening to the podcast for some time now and thought I would see what this Hunt Talk forum thing he mentions is all about. After lurking for a few days I have found that your community is a wealth of knowledge that I would like to be able to learn from and hopefully contribute to every now and then. A little bit about me...I am 35 years old and have been hunting mule deer primarily here and there since I was around 10 years old. The past 3 or 4 years I have been getting more and more serious about actually filling the freezer occasionally. I have been putting in more work preseason and getting very comfortable with my compound bow and rifle. This year I will be archery hunting Roosevelt elk in the coast range of Oregon, Rocky Mountain elk in south central Oregon and rifle hunting what we call "Benchleg" or Blacktail/mule deer hybrids in north central Oregon. I hope to be able to share a few stories of success with all of you soon!

Slim

Hey slim !!! Nice to c another Oregon Guy on hunttalk .. Welcome welcome :cool: Looking forward to hearing how your hunts go...

Thanks Chris! Spent this past weekend on the eastside chasing elk around with not much to show for it. The labor day crowds had all the big game on high alert in our location so they always seemed to spot us before we could get on them. My wife is due any day now so no more 3+ hour excursions each way until baby arrives. Having a September baby was very poor planning on our part :). Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome and I hope I can share a few success stories with you as well as read yours!

Slim

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardMargarine
Back