Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Other public land hunting shows.

beginnerhunter

Randy's shows are obviously the best out there. It's the perfect mix of realism, production, and message. But I was wondering if there were any other youtube shows on public land that were any good. I've watched solo hunter, stuck n the rut (lots of long distance shooting), and switchback. I'd like to watch meateater but I haven't found it on youtube except for short clips.

Anyways, not trying to promote the competition, just wondering what else was out there. Thanks!

I like the Western Hunter. The newer episodes seem to have a more conscious approach to promoting public lands.

I have lots of options on the satellite. I like Western Hunter, Meat Eater, Solo Hunter, Eastman's Hunting TV is not too bad, Sasquatch and Into High Country.

I also like Into High Country but with how Jason talks on the show, he nearly puts me to sleep

"I also like Into High Country but with how Jason talks on the show, he nearly puts me to sleep"

I took it off the DVR list this year. I like the show but the commentary is depressing.

In terms of free stuff on youtube. I find sikta makes some great short films, same with Yeti. Besides the others already mentioned, I also follow Born and Raised Outdoors, Into the Wilderness, Clay Hayes, Montana Wild, Elk101, and used to watch some select Hushin (but their stance on the Bears Ear Monument, and the general Bro-ish attitude caused me to unsubscribe). Robby Denning also puts out some fun short video series he calls live hunts which are enjoyable.

I don't know if SoloHunter is solely on public land, but the other day I watched episode 78 on DVR. The last 5 minutes were dedicated to the importance of public lands and talked about the stupidity of the land transfer. I've always enjoyed the show, but I'm a bigger fan now.

I like solo hunter but it seems overproduced at times with the dramatic "BWAAAS". I guess everyone is a critic!

I'll also throw out there that there's three or four free episodes on Meateater.vhx, three "specials" that I don't think aired on TV and one coues deer hunt from AZ season 9 (?).

I just watched a Colorado show of "Pure Hunting", which was very good. Unsuccessful on public land, due to the fact that they had just had a big marijuana grow taken down in the area.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back