Other public land hunting shows.

I like solo hunter but it seems overproduced at times with the dramatic "BWAAAS". I guess everyone is a critic!

Oh my goodness, I was just about to post the same thing. I really like Remi Warren because he's a little bit crazy ( Tim - you're just fine, too :D ) but the "You could DIE" is a little much sometimes. Other than that and the over-the-top soundtrack, its a good show. The hunting part is great, the filming is mind boggling and its real - they don't always tag out.

Remi stalking cattle with a coyote hide over him and racing a wolf hybred up a mountain road were epic for sure but my favorite are his realistic special ops hunts.

special op.jpg

In terms of free stuff on youtube. I find sikta makes some great short films, same with Yeti. Besides the others already mentioned, I also follow Born and Raised Outdoors, Into the Wilderness, Clay Hayes, Montana Wild, Elk101, and used to watch some select Hushin (but their stance on the Bears Ear Monument, and the general Bro-ish attitude caused me to unsubscribe). Robby Denning also puts out some fun short video series he calls live hunts which are enjoyable.

Neffa what was their stance on it and where did you find it I may have missed it but I didn't think hushin openly said their stance on it.

Back