Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Off to AK tomorrow AM...

MTGunner

Heading out to AK early tomorrow AM to fish the Kenai and the Cook inlet. Driving up through BC via the Cassier highway on to the Yukon and eventually AK. Planning a 4 week trip with side trips that may extend my stay. But...have to be home for MT 'loper season as I drew this year. Will try to keep in touch. MTG

Boy, that sounds like fun. I'd love to drive up there, but I think you'd need at least a month like you're doing to do the trip justice.

Safe travels and good luck! Absolutely understand needing to be back for the speed goat tag. Those things are just to dang fun!

Good luck, once you leave Fort Nelson be prepared to see some of the most beautiful country. Going over Stone Mountain you should see some sStone Sheep ewes /lambs on the roadimage.jpg

I've did very well using a plastic bead and small split shot and a no. 6 hook for big rainbows, char, and silvers in the Kenai River in September. A 6 wt. fly rod is perfect for trout and dolly varden. I also recommend using 1/2 oz blue fox spinners for silvers off the shore on incoming tides by Seward area. You will have a great trip. Plan on doing any hunting for biggame?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back