NOSLER wants to see your success

TWABuckAndy.jpg
.300WinMag with Nosler Partition 165 Grain.
My favorite bullet.

I'll be working with E-Tips and handloads in the next year as Kaliforniastan is going "lead free" in 2018.

Andy

Have i missed who won the $500 worth of equipment?
Not an easy decision to make with all the pics and stories that's for sure.
Cheers
Richard

Your not kidding a lot to choose from on this string. Good to see so much success and dedication to the Nosler Brand.
Wonder who the lucky winner is?
Brent

Your not kidding a lot to choose from on this string. Good to see so much success and dedication to the Nosler Brand.
Wonder who the lucky winner is?
Brent

I'm sorry guys. I completely forgot. I will get with the Nosler folks tomorrow and we will pick a winner. I suspect it will be a random number, not a contest.

Thanks for the reminder. Teach me to be on the road so much.

I'm sorry guys. I completely forgot. I will get with the Nosler folks tomorrow and we will pick a winner. I suspect it will be a random number, not a contest.

Thanks Big Fin. One of my good friends has a good friend who works for Nosler. When my friend talked to his friend about the PLT to see if Nosler is/would advocate against it, his friend told him he didn't really know anything about it. When you speak with them tomorrow, would you ask the Nosler folks where they're at with it, and if they will join us in the fight against it? It would be great to get them on board with us (if they're not already and I just don't know about it). I'm not sure if that would put you in a weird spot in your professional relationship. But they've got to know, we all sure do shoot a lot of Nosler bullets on federal public land. Thank you!

Sorry Randy, i just thought i had missed it, you have a lot on your plate at the best of times.

Cheers
Richard

Wouldn't you know, the first random number selected was #86, a post made by some guy named "Big Fin." RE-DRAW!!!!

The winner has been sent a message of the good news.

Wouldn't you know, the first random number selected was #86, a post made by some guy named "Big Fin." RE-DRAW!!!!

The winner has been sent a message of the good news.

Randy, you might have to retry your PM, my box is still empty :W:

This package came to my door yesterday. Thank you Nosler and thank you Randy Newberg!

Nosler asked if we would be willing to do another drawing for 2017. I assume all of you would be OK with that idea. A chance to win 10 boxes of great Nosler Trophy Grade ammo for nothing more than posting your Nosler pictures.

All those who posted in 2016 will also be in the 2017 drawing. Post 'em if you have 'em.

2007 Montana Muley
7mmRem Mag 160grain Accubonds (shot just over 100 yards)...by far the smelliest rutting buck I've ever shot. They guys made me ride in the back of the truck because I stunk so bad from lifting him into the truck myself.

1929307_34989180552_1804_n.jpg

Last edited:
Nosler asked if we would be willing to do another drawing for 2017. I assume all of you would be OK with that idea. A chance to win 10 boxes of great Nosler Trophy Grade ammo for nothing more than posting your Nosler pictures.

All those who posted in 2016 will also be in the 2017 drawing. Post 'em if you have 'em.

Are we just gonna keep rolling with this one Fin?

Very cool count me in! I hunt with nothing but Nosler so it's easy for me!! I do need to find another site to put my pictures on though since photobucket gave it to us all in the shorts. Any ideas for me guys on what to use?

Since I'm pushing Nosler products because that's all I use, think we could get them to start making 6mm Remington brass and maybe loading for the 6mm Remington? Who is with me hear on this one?? It also would be nice to see them chamber one of their rifles for it but I'm probably asking too much there.

32511956201_9c91aa3224_b.jpg

32195782380_97e85b120c_b.jpg

Public land free range aoudad in God's country (Texas). Taken at 253yds with two165gr nosler trophy grade accubonds. First one wouldve done the job, but I figured smoke'em if ya got'em Harvested Jan 2017.

Last edited:
This is my 2014 (I think?) Ontario Whitetail taken at a laser-measured nineteen yards. It was a bit of a poke, but I had confidence in my setup at that range. :cool: He was quartering-to pretty hard, so that explains the exit... I had four minutes of shooting light left and had to thread the needle a little bit once a doe put her head down. Kimber 84L in .30-06 with a handloaded 180 Grain Accubond over IMR 4350.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1440862760474.jpg
    FB_IMG_1440862760474.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 444
Here is my trophy 2017 groundhog. It was taken with a 6.5mm 142g Accubond Long Range. It was a quarrying away shot thru the shoulder and exited far side neck. It was DRT with a 4-5" exit wound.

IMG_0371.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back